Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 733

Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)

  1. #481
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dont get ur hopes up, Cav. I watched 3 eps of .Hack//Liminality, and its very boring. It merely explains the whole concept of The World and its effect on people.

  2. #482
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    They come free w/the games,s o not like wasting time dling/money on em

  3. #483
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea i dont mind boring anime, i like to hear the explenation about "The World" and its effect on ppl anyways

  4. #484
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought it was pretty cool too

  5. #485
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Got:
    Vandread final DVD (last 3 eps)
    Excel Saga dvd 5
    Pretty Sammy first 13 eps dvd
    Chobits DVD 1
    Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 1

  6. #486
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've gotten up to Haibane Renmei #3, it's pretty good considering I don't usually watch stuff that doesn't have a lot of action. I've also seen up to the 4th episode of Hellsing.

  7. #487
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Booyah! Told you would like it.

    As for me, i'm working on downloading Haibane Renmei - 05 and Witch Hunter Robin - 07.

  8. #488
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't find a wokring ver. of Haibane 1, so I'm not watching it til I do

  9. #489
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently watching:
    Full moon wo sagashite episodes 51 & 52

  10. #490
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really? Which version is it? I've downloaded the largest version which was about 198 megs (hell to download). But it only worked in Windows Media Player.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •